All Lost and Found inquiries are processed online. Please fill out the claim form here and if found, our AMAzing crew will work to return the item(s) to you. Please read the form carefully for important information.
AmaWaterways is independent from the courier used for the return.
Guests are responsible for all the shipping costs, which is directly provided and handled by the courier online.
Items that cannot be shipped due to restrictions: alcohol, tobacco products, batteries, medication, food.
Lost and Found process:
- Step 1: Fill out the claim form on online.
- Step 2: The claim form must be completed before submission. Please review the details on the form carefully before submission, for there will be no amendments allowed once it is submitted.
Please make sure to include the Ship, Booking Number, Cabin Number & Complete guest name.
- Step 3: The request will be reviewed by our Ama staff and it may take up to a couple of weeks for an update.
- Step 4: If the item is found, an email will be sent with additional information and a link for the payment. Alternately, you will be informed if the item is not found.
- Step 5: Once payment is received, a label with the tracking details and confirmation of the payment will be sent within two business days. The ship will then proceed with the shipment preparation.
The transit time begins at the time of the pick up and not the date of payment. Also, since ships are a moving vessel, returns are done at specific major cities where the ship is docked all day, per courier. There may be delays due to inclement weather, nautical changes or emergencies.
- Step 6: An update will be sent once the pick up has taken place